- keeping in mind, these zoom calls are replacing in-person meetings, so present yourself in a professional manner
- dress like you’re going to the office
- Need a hair cut or color, use eye shadow or mascara to cover your roots, wear a hat or women can wear a scarf/headband.
- Using vitamin C serum can help hydrate your skin, giving it a healthy glow.
- Have your electronic devise higher than your face, so you are looking at the camera from a complimentary angle
- Be sure to light your face. A light behind your head will only darken your face. This can look a bit creepy.
For more tips and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/photographybymisty.co/videos/739704433231126